Due to being a bit 'under parr' recently, I haven't kept up my daily blogging ritual but rest assured, I shall be back on full swing asap!
The last month has been a lucky one for me, when it comes to toys, what with lovehoney and sextoys.co.uk sending me 1 product each to test. I'm truly honoured that I've been chosen again to participate in testing and reviewing wonderful products. To top it off, I entered another Passion for Pleasure competition and was luckily enough to win 1 of 3 Picobong MAHANA duo vibs. For all 3 products, you can find my reviews of them, over on my Sex Toy Review page.
As for me, what have I been up to? Nothing out of the ordinary, well not just yet anyway ;) BUT I shall keep you posted!
Tomorrow is the infamous #Sinfulsunday and I will once again, be entering something 'different'.

Stunning picture! Looking forward to Sinful Sunday! We're excited to read your latest reviews!
ReplyDeleteThank you jj (nick naming you now :p ), I think my sinfulsunday entry will be slightly different from what I usually do, I'm feeling cheeky lol
DeleteWe love the nickname! We will wear it with pride! And your Sinful Sunday made us giggle! Very cheeky indeed.
Deletelol thankyou :)
Delete