Saturday, 17 March 2012

ToysRus - Sinful Sunday


I came home from my night out early, to a horrifying sight!  I really didn't know what to do, so I took a quick snap shot with my phone, in the hopes I could report this heinous crime to the police. 

Unfortunately, the culprits made a quick get-away, before I could detain them...............



Sinful Sunday is all about the image, see who else is joining in
Sinful Sunday

11 comments:

  1. When I was a child I wondered if my toys came to life whenever I left the room. I see that this is not a rare occurrence. :)

    -Jack

    ReplyDelete
  2. When the cats away the mice will play it seems.... Very funny picture!

    Mollyxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the image, lifted me from a grey mood.

    ReplyDelete
  4. hahaha this is so funny. It made me laugh out loud. Brilliant photo!
    Rebel xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. lol thankyou folks, glad I could make you chuckle x

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOL Brilliant!!
    *eyes my stuffed animal collection warily*

    ~Kazi xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOL - a new meaning on sex toys - and much more fun :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Those are some very naughty toys!!

    Love it, made me laugh so much!!!

    ~Mia~ xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Don't think I can watch 'toy story' in the same light lol

    ReplyDelete
  10. This makes me wonder when the live-action Toy Story porn parody will come out1 :)

    ReplyDelete