He asked me if he could pop over last night, a cheeky smirk formed across my face.
I slipped on a lace cami, black french lace panties, a burgendy bra that drove him crazy and my hooker heels.
Opening the front door, I stood no chance, he pushed through, grabbed with with force and bent me over the sofa. He held my hands behind my back and didn't say a word, all I could hear was his heavy breathing, then the feeling of cool satin wrapping around my wrists, as he tied them together. He slowed his pace, being slightly more gentle than his original entrance, kissing my bare skin, sliding my panties down and tasting the fountain between my thighs. A soft groan was all I could hear, my master had fulfilled one of his cravings, the next was to come.
I jerked up, before relaxing back down from the shock and tension of the suede flogger, smacking my thigh, again and again and again, until the red risen welt showed it's anger. Master softly kissed my thigh better, telling me "there's my girl, my naughty naughty slut".
Silence, I'm alone, all I knew was that my master had left me, walking out my front door, leaving it wide open for the night's chill to bite my bare skin. It's not always about the sex, well, might not be what my neighbours now think.......................
#Sinfulsunday is all about the image, see who else is joining in;I slipped on a lace cami, black french lace panties, a burgendy bra that drove him crazy and my hooker heels.
Opening the front door, I stood no chance, he pushed through, grabbed with with force and bent me over the sofa. He held my hands behind my back and didn't say a word, all I could hear was his heavy breathing, then the feeling of cool satin wrapping around my wrists, as he tied them together. He slowed his pace, being slightly more gentle than his original entrance, kissing my bare skin, sliding my panties down and tasting the fountain between my thighs. A soft groan was all I could hear, my master had fulfilled one of his cravings, the next was to come.
I jerked up, before relaxing back down from the shock and tension of the suede flogger, smacking my thigh, again and again and again, until the red risen welt showed it's anger. Master softly kissed my thigh better, telling me "there's my girl, my naughty naughty slut".
Silence, I'm alone, all I knew was that my master had left me, walking out my front door, leaving it wide open for the night's chill to bite my bare skin. It's not always about the sex, well, might not be what my neighbours now think.......................



A very exciting story, made even better thanks to a pair of very sexy pictures. Your writing is vivid and erotic, and we love your use of detail.
ReplyDeletethank you, writing is, shall we say, a stress release lol
DeleteSo sexy and erotic. I love the mischievious look in the last photo!
ReplyDeleteRebel xox
Quite erotic!! and should definitely give the neighbours something to talk about! ;)
ReplyDelete~Kazi xxx
lol i think so too x
Deleteshoes! shoes! shoes!!! mmmm!
ReplyDeletePlus, you're very very sexy :D xxx
*blushes* why thank you :)
DeleteI love when a little scenario accompanies the pictures! Great work on both!
ReplyDeletethank you x
DeleteI really love the pose in the second pic!
ReplyDelete*blushes* thank you x
DeleteDelicious... words and picture perfectly combined
ReplyDeleteMollyxxx
thank you x
DeleteVery sexy!
ReplyDeleteSo naughty...!! *Grins*
ReplyDelete~Mia~ xx
Thank you :)
DeleteEnjoying reading words that paint an image of vulnerability and exposure which contrast with such an assertive and confident pose in the photography.
ReplyDeleteLP
thank you x
Delete