Friday, 23 March 2012

Going 'loco'


Today has been fabulous, the sun was shining, the weather was warm.  I spent the afternoon, sat in a beer garden that looks out onto the river thames.  Sipping on my ice cold lemonade & lime, it got me thinking about the old days, when I was younger, care-free, no ties and didn't give a toss about the world around me.  The term 'alfresco' became a common aspect of my sexual life, during one summer in my early 20's.

Isn't it funny, how something as simple as sipping on a cold drink, in the sun, can bring back floods of memories? 

Anyway, so there was me in my black dress, hooker heels, hair roughly scrapped back into a loose ponytail, sunglasses on.  Having a giggle with 2 friends, when a 6ft, handsome stranger, approached us.  Now, I really didn't take any notice, thinking he was aiming for 1 of my 2 friends, who are both petite, pretty, blondes but no, he interrupted us to talk to me.  Was I surprised?  You could say that, I was polite and flirted back, for those 5 minutes, it felt like the sun had suddenly turned up the heat on the planet earth!  It felt nice to gain a compliment off a complete, random, stranger.  However, I think he felt I really didn't hold an interest, other than his kind words.  He went inside, before leaving with his crowd, 5 minutes later.  What was really nice, was the jug of cold ice-tea, he had ordered and paid, for me and my 2 friends, along with a big bowl of vanilla, strawberry and chocolate ice cream.

Now, our conversation turned to 'what would we be doing with the ice cream and that guy'.  If only a guy could be a fly on our table, we'd make your toes curl :p

So, it led to a conversation with my girls about going 'Alfresco' and it turns out, that out of the 3 of us, I had been the only one to venture into 'out door sports'.  So I'd like to pose a question to all those who read my blog, just to get a feel of how popular being kinky outside, is. 

To vote, please select this link 

1 comment:

  1. Even with the negative filter, you are beautiful and sexy!

    ReplyDelete