Monday, 19 March 2012

Leggy musings......



So I felt abit 'leggy' this evening and decided to give my legs some much needed air time, seeing as spring is apparently around the corner.

I love these Boutique leather ankle cuffs, they make me feel 'tame', in a sense, like I've been a bad girl!  I would love to wear them, whilst on my knees, giving a guy head.......but that's a naughty secret between me and you, shhhh don't tell..............


Like any woman, I have a lot on my mind.  I'm turning 30 in little over a week and I swear I can hear my internal clock tick-tocking away, teasing me 'tick tock - getting old - tick tock - wrinkles - tick tock - ha ha you ain't getting any'.  I know I'm a tease but I think I'm my own worst enemy for it!

They say women hit their sexual prime in their early 30's, I shall explore that notion and get back to you with an answer ;)

I've learnt to embrace me, as I am and I am currently loving this side to me, I've found that letting go of the negatives, is a plus, carry yourself with confidence and the world will smile with you............or drool............either way, is good, right?

I am glad that I've found the world of blogging, especially via twitter.  With weekly social activities such as Molly's sinful sundays, I have been introduced to a world of 'anything goes' and I really do like it.  I've made some lovely buddies and I'm able to have conversations without people thinking I'm a proper 'freak'.

But I think I need to find a 'buddy' who's willing to pose for the odd 'sinful sunday' photos, with me, what do you think?

3 comments:

  1. We both volunteer to appear in the odd Sinful Sunday post! If only we were closer. :)

    The leggy photos were sexy, but the "shhh don't tell" shot was absolutely gorgeous. We consider ourselves very privileged to enjoy your loveliness on a regular basis. Thank you.

    And in case we miss it, happy early birthday!

    ReplyDelete