Saturday, 18 February 2012

saturday musings pt 2

Decided to have a quiet night in, take inventory of my sex toy collection, take a few piccies of me and then a nice relaxing bath.  Nothing 'out of the ordinary' to report, I shall let my photos speak for themselves.

Current toy collection;



6 comments:

  1. Excellent use of an evening!

    Thank you for your recent comments on my blog, really appreciate the support.

    Yummy xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely collection you've got there! We need to take a similar inventory. Beautiful shots! The one of you pinching your nipple has us quite aroused. We're very glad you stopped by and left us a comment; we're now following your blog, and look forward to catching up on what we've missed!

    ReplyDelete
  3. thank you jack and jiull, much appreciated, i loe your blog too! I agree that you need to get a headboard for your bed lol

    I need to grow my collection, me thinks lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for stopping by our blog and leaving an always much loved comment! I'm here to return the favor, and I like what I see! Your toy collection is impressive! The picture of you pinching your nipple is sexy. The ribbon around your neck is sultry. Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete