Today has been less than eventful, officially my lazy day! But I was yet again, itching to take a few piccies.
As we are aware, I'm a BBW lass but I am finding my stride. It's taken me a while to become confident with who I am but I am now there. So I thought I would be bold and get a few 'behind' shots.
To me, being slightly covered up, is a lot more sexy than being fully naked. As a bi-curious female, I feel it leaves more to the imagination, or am I wrong?
Any size female can be sexy, I think you just have to work out what suits you, as long as you have the confidence to back it up, you're basically laughing the rest of the way.
My stats are as follow;
Size 22
42KK
31" leg



You are gorgeous. We were stunned by the rear view, but find you extraordinarily appealing from the front as well. What you say about sexiness coming from confidence is absolutely true; you are obviously a confident woman, and thus we find you quite sexy.
ReplyDeleteohh thank you jack and jill, means alot x
Deletei no what i wud do with the first pic
ReplyDelete