Sunday, 26 February 2012

Sinful Sunday - Master & Commander


Here is my 2nd #sinfulsunday entry, I call it 'master and commander'.

I am yours,
To do as you will
No boundaries, only ties
For I am who you say I am


#SinfulSunday is all about the image, click on the below image to view other's who are joining it;

Sinful Sunday

17 comments:

  1. Beautiful shots! Your hair looks lovely in the first, and your breasts magnificent in the second. Your sparing use of color makes the second shot bold and artistic. Very well done!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) i'm toying with the photographic side at the moment

      Delete
  2. Wow! Amazing erm shots ;) *tries hard not just to remember the gorgeous breasts*
    Honestly brilliant pictures!
    Maddie
    Xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I do love blindfolds :)
    My favourite shot is the second though, love the silky red breast tie paired with the lacy black negligee

    ~Kazi xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely photo's... I especially like the one with the ribbon around your breasts... beautiful!
    Rebel

    ReplyDelete
  5. Welcome back to Sinful Sunday... I love the blindfold shot, you look so utterly helpless.

    Mollyxxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful photos, just beautiful.............

    ~Mia~ xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. what a set of stiff nips, wouldn't mind them rubbing of my face

    ReplyDelete
  8. I can't pick a favorite between the two shots, they are both gorgeous. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. The lingerie and blindfold picture is absolutely lovely. The selective coloring of the second picture is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete