Last night, I was getting a tad itchy in my own skin, I wanted to do something for me. Moving upstairs, I striped myself bare of my daytime clothes, put on a burgendy balcony bra, some outlandish pink coloured boy shorts and a lace cami. Grabbing a satin tie and my black fluffy handcuffs, I headed back down stairs to have a play around.
I've now worked out that it's not that easy to take self photos, especially when handcuffed and blind folded! I had fun taking a handful of photos but I think I shall leave the next photography session in the hands of a pro-photographer or atleast someone who isn't bound out at the time.
I've only had my 'not so vanilla' twitter account and blog open for a few days and within the last 24hrs, I have received a few comments from people (I would call them ignorant tw@ts but I'm rising above that :p ) who are not in agreement of a BBW woman, posting photos of herself in less than street worthy atire. So I will say this, for anyone reading who does not appreciate a 'bigger woman'............do I care what you think? Am I on the edge if my seat, wondering what thoughts are going through your mind? Nope, right at that moment, I am stuffing my face with a KFC..............well, actually I'm not but I thought it was funny (yes I lack a decent sense of humour).
I am happy with how I am, I may not be a size 12 anymore, I know I won't be wearing the in-season 'get-up' but I am happy within myself and I am confident at the same time. After all, that is what counts! So sod the lot of you who think that I should cover up, infact, it makes me want to do more ;)
So, please save yourself some time and don't bother sending me insults as a direct message, I really couldn't care less for your thoughts.

No comments:
Post a Comment