Saturday, 26 January 2013

My new Pet - Sinful Sunday

sinful sunday and dominating a man

It's been a while since I've posted a Sinful Sunday entry but this weekend is a new era in posting.

Many of you are aware that I craved to be owned, be that submissive who had to serve.  Over the last 6 months, I have had the opportunity to step into the darker role of a Dominant role and I am liking this side to me.  Because of this, I now have my own little puppy.

I love to cause him pain and humiliation, belittling him, taking away any ounce of dignity he may have had and churning out the remains of what was a man.  And what better way to humiliate my little bitch, than with a Sinful Sunday photo or two!



I wanted to see how well imprints would come out on his man bits....


And I just love this, taking away his manhood in theory......


I then had the thought about making his cock look a bit more 'feminine', figured he needed a pretty pattern.  I was having fun, my little puppy was, well............lets just say he can not show me pain!





Sinful Sunday is all about the image, click on the badge below to see more delicious entrees.
Sinful Sunday




12 comments:

  1. Hooray for playing with Pets! I've just found out (this is after three years, mind) that mine likes to have his balls squeezed, hard. Who knew? Love your last pic with the tooth tape - you've given me some wicked ideas :)

    xx Dee

    ReplyDelete
  2. It seems like you are having quite some fun with your pet ;)

    Rebel xox

    ReplyDelete
  3. That does look fun! I'm impressed with how well the clothespegs worked :)

    ~Kazi xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I absolutely love how we are all so different in our desires and sexuality and yet all united in our joy and exploration of it. These pictures make me cringe and yet I love learning and seeing what turns other people on. He is a very brave boy I think!

    Mollyxxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree! When he showed me his 'pegged', I did initially take a sharp breath in BUT knowing that he has done that to please me, over rides it all ;)

      Delete
  5. The feminization is really hot, but for the others, I can't help wondering how you could be so mean to such a lovely cock?! I guess I'd make a terrible femdom!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What has he got wrapped around him in the third photo?
    Those pegs did look painful! Looks quite pretty with the markings though x

    ReplyDelete
  7. CBT is a particular joy of mine. I love stepping out of my comfort zone to do wicked things that turn him on!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, that is lovely. The imprint of the pegs are very pretty!

    ReplyDelete