Sunday, 4 November 2012

Mr. Monkey & Me - #sinfulsunday


After months of blogging & sex toy reviewing, I realized that there have been no actual pictures of myself & Mr. Monkey.

For those who do not know, Mr. Monkey is my lab rat that helps me test/review sex toys and various other adults products over on my review blog 'Naughty corner reviews'

As I haven't made a 'sinful sunday' post in a while, I thought 'why not exploit our playful night', which was tonight!

Mr. Monkey loves being milked, he loves me pegging him, he simply loves playing with moi *blushes*.


So we started off with a little 'take the mick' photography session;


Showing off the bad boys;



Followed by a little foreplay;





I have to admit, I am a massive fan of Mr. Monkey's wrench (see what I did there? ), esp with his pre-juices seeping hmmmm;




Cat that got the cream.............literally;



Sinful Sunday is ll about the image, come see who else is joining in!

Sinful Sunday


8 comments:

  1. Lots of fun had by my sexy friend jojo good for you babes xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a lucky Mr Monkey! And he looks tasty, too. Mmm. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good to see you have such fun together! :)

    ~Kazi xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love all things 'monkey' and that looks like some great monkey business you got up to. Lucky Mr Monkey :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. That looked like some great monkeying around :)

    xx Dee

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh nothing like a bit of monkey business....... Fabulous pictures!!

    ~Mia~ xx

    ReplyDelete