Saturday, 23 June 2012

Fun n Frolics






Thursday night saw a lot of fun & frolics in my household.

I was sent a Clone-a-Willy kit to review, which meant one thing......a night of debauchery!

I've never really been properly spanked, to the point of being marked, I've never really been with a man I could trust to not go OTT.  But D is an exception to that, he pushed my boundaries on Thursday, got my blood pumping.

Before he arrived, I slipped on a balcony bra, black laced panties, my hooker heels and a black laced chemise, which is very tight and clenches my body in all the right areas.   I answered the front door to D, as soon as he walked in,he greeted me with a soft kiss, right before he grabbed my throat and pushed me up against the closed door.  He whispered in my ear with a dominant tone "spread your legs", as his hand found it's way between my thighs to my went pussy.  Best to say master wasn't pleased that I was wearing panties, when his next whisper in my ear was "who told you, you could wear panties?".

I did retaliate with a cheeky remark of  "no one", only to be met with a tighter grip and another commanding question "WHO told you, you could wear panties?".  I finally responded with "No one sir", his grip released, followed by a kiss, before he moved away and sat down.

We were supposed to make the clone-a-willy, when D arrived but we got carried away.  Straddling him, as he sat down, teasing each other, grinding, nipping, biting, sucking......well you get the picture.

After a long night in each others comforting company, we managed to clone D's cock.




There were a few hitches, the molding mixture being cold really did have an issue with D staying fully erect.  But saying that, although the mold didn't capture his FULL glory, it did leave a perfect imprint of his head.  And yes, I have been having fun with this homage of a cock!



Sinful Sunday is all about the image, see who else is joining in today.



Sinful Sunday




12 comments:

  1. Judging by the marks it was quite a memorable spanking! Glad D was willing to give you the spanking you wanted AND have his willy cloned!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you had quite a spanking :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the marks the spanking has left and the Clone-a-Willy looks as if it can be a lot of fun!
    Rebel xox

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like a very enjoyable time. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great marks and an interesting way to make a cast, though I am sure the real thing is 'way better! ;)

    ~Kazi xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Juding by the marks on your bum it seems cheeky smart arse comments are rewarded with the same treatment in your house as they are in mine.

    Mollyxxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the marks! Clone-a-willy kits never fail to remind me of a very awkward conversation I had once...

    xxJillian

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sounds like a very good time, indeed! :) I've considered getting one of those kits for my Roland's magnificent cock. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. thank you for the comments, folks x

    ReplyDelete
  10. I have wanted to try clone-a-willy. Sounds like a fun time.

    ReplyDelete
  11. A lovely post - words and images. And I'm happy to read that you have found someone you can trust to push your boundaries.

    LP x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Having THAT person is so good isn't it! I have one now too and it is wonderful!

    Super pics too!!

    ~Mia~ xx

    ReplyDelete