Saturday, 26 May 2012

De-flowering - sinful sunday


I've made the decision to come 'out' with my attraction to women.  For a long time, it's been a hidden part of my life but this weekend I took the step and aired to certain folk that I found women attractive and also that I have had in the past, relations with women.  They weren't too shocked to be honest and it was digested well.

Don't get me wrong, I will always have my main attraction to men but women, we are beautiful creatures and I long to feel a supple breast on the tip of my tongue, her flinching with the flutter of my finger........

I've never posted a photo of my lady parts, I felt I needed to be bold and take a step forward.  As a somewhat celebration of my 'outting'.





 Sinful Sunday is all about the image, click below to see who else is taking part.



Sinful Sunday


23 comments:

  1. Well, I think you should post pictures of your ladyparts more often :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The words lickable, dickable, flickable, come to mind.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. U should post more pics hun

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have beautiful lady parts. Thank you for sharing. And neither of us can fault you for your attraction to women; we both feel as you do.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I totally share the view you have: I will always be attracted to men, but I definitely am attracted to women too and had relationships in the past.
    And I share the view of the rest: you should post more photos of your lady parts :)
    Rebel xox

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful image of a beautiful pussy. I love the editing, the colour splash works so well. Maybe you would be interested in writing a piece, and posting another image, about your beautiful pussy for the Pussy Pride Project. You can read more about it here and get in touch if you have any questions
    http://mollysdailykiss.com/pussy-pride-project/

    I am with you on the attraction to woman too. My main attraction is always to men I think but I have a very strong bi-sexual streak too. Woman are beautiful!

    Mollyxxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hey molly, i would love to do a piece, i'll get on it this week x

      Delete
  7. Absolutely beautiful! Congrats on 'coming out' :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Something about the warmth of those coloured fingernails against all the grey...nice.

    Stranded

    ReplyDelete
  9. And what a treasure you have shared! Your labia look delectable to this appreciative woman ...

    xx Dee

    ReplyDelete
  10. Heheh. I find myself of the opposite persuasion. I wouldn't say no to a guy that I found attractive, but I primarily find myself going after women. Lovely image that will keep me coming back for more.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Well done you bet you feel great! Your lady parts are gorgeous.....

    ~Mia~ xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Happy that you've decided to come out. And very happy that you've decided to be bold and post your gorgeous lady parts. Warning: posting your lady parts can get very addicting... :)

    x

    ReplyDelete
  13. thank you all for your comments, I'm over whelmed at your kindness. You are all right, I feel much better in myself, for 'coming out' x

    ReplyDelete
  14. I found this photo very alluring and not just sexy. It is a beautiful photo and I love the pink nails in contrast. :)

    ~Newt

    ReplyDelete
  15. What a wonderful way to celebrate your outing!

    I was never attracted to women until a particular one came along, and now I can't get enough of her!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love what you did with this pic. It is an excellent picture!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Great photo, love the contrast!!
    And I think you'll realise there's more of us out there than you knew...

    ~Kazi xxx

    ReplyDelete
  18. And a Beautiful outing it is....

    ReplyDelete
  19. Happy to hear that you were able to come out. Very sexy pic... the editing works so well!

    ReplyDelete
  20. I love this pic, cool effect with the nails. I am glad you felt comfotable enough to come out and post such a sexy pic. Inspires me to go and do the same.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Congrats on your coming out! And thanks for sharing your celebratory flower with us! I love men and women equally, but absolutely nothing compares to making love to a woman! I would die with out it!

    ReplyDelete